Friday 11 September 2009

And finally. An irrisistable candyfloss coat. So wrong, it's gotta be right. I don't actually care. Would wear it anyway.



nice


snake shine crazy dress. Nice. Not wearable.


nice crop. wearable.
Safari dress - just ok I guess



Like this print for some reason...


Bone bracelet, lovely and macabre.....V cool


This is vintage but lots around like this. Like.


Vintage YSL coat. No need to say why I like this right?


Clever Pegasus trainers

Normally not into anything this cute - but couldn't resist.


Lovely pic. Have one very similar of me on holiday doing the same thing. This chick just looks far better (guess cause you can't see her!) Can just pretend this is my photo.

Worn Rick boots - they still look great. Still gutted I don't have any.
Size 37 if you want to help me out.

An early version of the blankoat?


ohh nice, i'll take the lot


uhhm



Crazy hair - almost like a sculpture

More leather strip stuff - am I catching on to this trend 9 months too late - conservative, that's me

Something appealing about this number


Not keen on outfit, but that kind of waist line with baggy shirt is v nice


ohh ring ring!

The sunglasses are just great, her hair is what mine should really look like...



Ahar! Sharon Stone in her LV blankoat - not available, gutted!
Probably for the best - you don't really want to share taste with sharon stone...


Just love these flimsy, slightly dull, luxe, long silky dresses....


Above a pretty killer look I think. Imagining that the dress is pale gold and the coat white cashmere....


This is one of my all time favourite items of clothing - George Michael, lets go back to the 90's and live there together. (and I'll wear this)


Really I just like the sofa here....


Super 80's necklace. Don't really like it but seems to capture everything about my childhood in one necklace. These should be sold in bubble gum vending machines....


This chick looks pretty f*** cool - I bet you she's french!


Nice clutch shape. Bubble crocodile.


Amaaazing Lavin vintage necklace


Nice?


Love this bra and the 'skirt cardigan' thing



Another snug coat thing - perhaps a little too brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment