Wednesday 23 September 2009

Dries van Noten shoes - have been in love with them for about a year now - vogue's just falling for them now....


Ok this is my favourite of all the outfits I've seen so far. Perhaps not the most 'on trend' but great texture, great colours, casual but very luxe and stylish. I also really like that belt, shoes...I'll take the lot pls....
(another image below without the white square on the picture)

part 2

now I'm changing my mind, perhaps it's a bit dull after all..


Jonthan Saunders - didn't really find this interesting, nor nice. I did however love the shoes the models were wearing....


Erdem - not keen really, think this outfit has a nice feel though - and those round sunglasses, everywhere!


ohh just one more time, loving this...
Oh and it's by Amanda Wakeley....Same for the stuff below:


Silver + Beige together is good.... (a lot like those kirkwood shoes I posted a while back, still available at net-a-porter)


When I come to think about it these two collections are almost exactly the same..... Below is Burberry Prorsum

More dirty curtain color, and I'm loving it

like metallic/glossy white, with the soft other white - whatever that color is - dirty curtain color?


Love this nude, drapy super delicious fabric thing going on in the skirt.... potentially a DIY job could create something similar...


This colour is definitively going somewhere, think they call it mint green, but I prefer pastel pistachio.... Great with that brown leather belt as well! Making it a bit less flimsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment