Friday 2 October 2009

Mariead Lewin vintage - my favorite vintage place of all time I think - at least on my continent!
I'm not sharing where it is!


Swapped this sweater for a beige man's vintage long sleeved thermo shirt. Not sure I really got a good deal, but the guy did look a lot better in that beige shirt than me!




have run out of comments - it really is the same!



































riding boots + ballerina warmup shorts... my favourite!

so B&B i can't even tell what the clothes is...

ugh! Holiday day - is it ok to wear lame clothes when in a lame touristy restaurant?



Top shop coat
Marc Jacobs coat
Rick Owens jacket, Chanel trousers
Above are photos taken in the lift at my office over the past 8-10 months....
A guy at my work said to me 'Marie, do you wear the same clothes every day?'
I thought that was rather a bad thing for people to think so I took a photo whenever I remembered to see whether he was right, I think not far off sadly.... Here they all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment