Friday 2 October 2009



Then these boots which is so now it's almost so over.... took me too long to get around to liking them. Some fashionista posted these pics on her website back in Jan..... I think if I should've had any it should've been then!


These pictures again made me feel like I was right there in the water... Have never seen a picture of water before where I felt so much like I was in it.....


Note to self: Nxt time you're a bit drunk and cut your own hair, try to aim for something a bit like this!

This girl looks far too much like a boy - that is of course unless she's trying to attract other females.... however her jeans are brilliant.

These are like my YSL pants (except shorter) and think it looks good with that grey t-shirt. I have one; crop, same colour t-shirt from American Apparal (again!).
Just wanted to remind myself that they'd look very nice together!!


This is a bit nude for the middle of the day for my taste... but a wonderful picture... you really get that warm summers day feel all the way through - which is nice cause where I'm at is autumn...
she looks very nice underneath that see through dress though!

Underneath a lace bra from American Apparal. Makes anything look a lot a lot better....


This guy looks so flippn Italinan and also like a twat, but completely irrisistable never the less.


Like this very boy'ish look - perhaps not quite to this extent, but the pastel colours and short Audrey hair takes you back to what seems like better dressed times....


Think this girl just looks a bit annoying - but the embroided top part of her pregnancy dress is fucking fantastic!

Bag envy.

Soooo sharp. All men should have atleast one suit like this!

Dog envy.
Anyone'd look good 'wearing' that.

Now after all those horrid pictures from my iphone the eyes needs something kinder which I stole from http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/ - hope (I'm guessing 'he') won't mind - looks professional, so please don't sue me for borowing your wonderful pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment