Wednesday 7 October 2009

These dresses were just out of this world - to sound very much in this world but last year.

uhhm (that's uhhm as in 'i'm eating chocolate, not hmmm, not so sure i like that!)

ugh then this colour purple. Have never liked it as much as I did in their show, but that's still not very much. Can see it really sneaking in next summer though!
It was the jacket I liked here by the way. Yes that's right, the dull soft one!

these, even better!

these give me some scarry flashbackss to what my mum work in the early 90's but suddenly I love them...

... and the 20's underwear

Viktor Rolf - best show so far in my oppinion. Inventive, fun, different, extreme, some are - some wearable = perfect.
ohh and the tuelle!


A couple of nice things from Vanessa Bruno

so pretty


Stella mccartney. I don't want to like it but I do

Sophia kokosalaki - not keen but interested in this 80's colour indian cowboy aspen thing going on on this jacket.




more quilt.... i like
by Sonia Rykel - who i kindof liked this year....

Rick Owens - these dresses in all colours, yes please.
(but why do they have to be seethrough rick?)

phoebe philo (who designs Celine) - I liked her own shirt best!

this just reminds me of something similar I already have...

umm, not pretty really but so comfy
Nina Ricci

Lavin. Nice but not me. Except for this super soft silky looking quilt thing - in my new favourite colour...


oh this isn't tuelle, but equally intriguing.

more ruffle tuelle, just so nice

From Karl lagerfeld....
Thought this white outfit looked irrisistable. just with a different belt!



Same - thing really. same colour, a bit 20's pale ink silk.... just into that shit! (also the only thing I could find I'd have in my wardrobe)
I really like the cut....

Isabel Marant, who was top of the class last - I mean this- year ss10 is frankly a bit dull... only managed to find this piece I'd actually buy.




(uh and this one i just like cause it looks soft, and the very deep cut)

Hussein Chalayan (silly surname) that blue and white will never be me but was so amaxed with this pool effect he;s created, it's totally amazing....



Haider Ackermann (liked last season alot - this feels err well not quite as great but still very luxurious) -well and the 3 I picked out are...vvvnice



These dresses was nice though - a lot like Burberry Pro whose I liked better. But the tuelle detail is amazing!

I liked this the best - that Mark F thing again...

Givenchy - normally one of my favorites. Not so much this time...

dries van noten ss10


costume national - quite naff really, just nice casual details

Christian Dior (think it was slated and I didn't really like it either except this one fabric with embroided gold. Just like a recent vintag find of mine)
celine shoes




Ann demulemeester ss10
(a lot of floor length skirts, this was one of the best)




some very nice details.

Alexander mcqueen ss10


'Akris' paris, ss10 - like those boring plain tops and bra.

No comments:

Post a Comment