Thursday 8 October 2009


This one looks good to me, Rellik a bit less so (more Shoreditch trashy stuff?)

2 vintage shops as recommended by Lily Allen in Vogue. I've never been to either so must try and come past sometime soon. Not sure Lily and I share vintage taste though!?


Found this somewhere, interesting combinations going on here. That fabric looks interesting too....

Oh online cashmere shop recommended by Vogue. I wouldn't really. This baby/travel blanket thing was the only thing I'd like to own.
(but it's called banjo & Matilda)
I'd recommend N.Peal in Burtlington arcade, central london. They are amazing!



This was by far my favorite piece. Lover these colored straps!!



This is the sort of stocking shirt I'd like to see over a puffy fur....
(with some holes in it - the stocking shirt that is)

Louis Vuitton by Marc Jacobs. A lot of people excited bout this.... I'm not one of them really!
Did like this bonkers bag.


(like detail of nude knickers under higher cut black ones)

Hermes. Dull, conservative, not great at all however a few in a small way desirable items like the black coat and silky night gown throw (top).
The picture here just above I just added cause gok found this exact thing on the high street almost a year ago.
They have a 3 year waiting list for their bags, I don't think they'll have one for the clothes!

This falls nicely in that crop over the hips I've seen a lot. Could be 'home made'?

John Galliano ss10
I kindof liked most of it, see through, nude, dots whatever - not really something I'd wear or buy though...
Above are my favorites (the ball gowns, surprise surprise)
also liked this jewellery shoulder on all nude - someone else did that but of course I forget...



Elie Saab - ss10
Not a big fan, mostly very dull stuff but did fall for this pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment